Marcus Jackson, Esq. assists employees who have suffered the following types of workplace injustice:
- DISCRIMINATION - Disparate treatment based on RACE, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, ANCESTRY, FOREIGN LANGUAGE/ACCENT, COLOR, AGE, RELIGION, STATUS OF BEING AN ADDICT, PREGNANCY & SEXUAL ORIENTATION.
- SEXUAL HARASSMENT - Where you are propositioned sexually at work, subjected to unwelcome physical advances, told that submission to sexual requests is required to keep your job or you are subjected to a hostile and sexually offensive work environment.
- RETALIATION - Retaliation for having complained of discrimination on your own or someone else's behalf.
- WHISTLEBLOWER - Adverse job consequences for having reported unlawful activity in the workplace.
- BREACH OF EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT - Employer's failure to comply with the terms of an employment agreement.
- WAGE & HOUR - Employer's failure to pay wages due, overtime compensation or minimum wage. Also includes misclassification of employees as exempt from the payment of overtime.
- DISABILITY - Discrimination based on disability, failure to accommodate a disability and discrimination based on a medical condition.
- EMPLOYMENT DEFAMATION - False statements about job performance or conduct that harms your reputation, including false negative references provided to a potential employer by a former employer.
- EMPLOYMENT FRAUD - False promises made to convince you to accept a job, especially where accepting the job involved relocation.
- FAMILY MEDICAL LEAVE - Personal/family leave guaranteed under the federal Family Medical Leave Act and California Family Rights Act.
- TRADE SECRET - Protection of Intellectual Property of Inventors and Executives against Misappropriation by Employers.
Marcus Jackson, Esq.
705 Center Drive, Suite 108-456
San Marcos, CA 92069
Tel. (760) 798-0308
Fax: (760) 798-0408